Tuesday, May 10, 2011

f*ck it, whatever.

Sh*t happens; life goes on.  I feel small and forgotten.  Not sure what to do about this feeling inside.  I know i'm not going to f*cking pig out or go back to my pre-ww coping techniques, that's for sure.  F*ck it, whatever.  On to the next one.

I ate the entire bag for 8P+.  Awesome!  This is another food item I always keep around, like I do with taco salads/burritos, they always hit the spot when i'm craving warm, asian food.  These are the BEST pre-made wontons ever, all natural ingredients.  I didn't have any asian greens on hand but I usually add some to it.  The broth is just 1.5 cups ff chicken broth, a couple drops sesame oil, about 1/2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (i don't really measure it anymore, i just taste it until it tastes good to me), and spicy pepper flakes.





The entire bag is very fillng.  I did not feel bad at all.  8P+, that's a damn steal!

1 comment:

  1. You had me at cilantro - my daughter and I would love these!!

    Thanks for sharing the product info :D

    ReplyDelete