Monday, May 9, 2011

i'm on the edge

I love pop and hip hop (not claiming to be an expert!) to pieces. 

The Edge of Glory - I love this song, it's pop to the core!  In my opinion, it's much better than Born this way and Judas.  The saxophone reminds me of something from the 80's, like 3 men and a baby era.  I don't know why, it just does.


My guilty pleasure - Young Chris.  sexy.rap.voice.



My local grocery store didn't have Chobani so, instead I bought some Noosa Yoghurt.  It tastes like creamy, fruity pudding.  It doesn't have as much protein as Chobani but it's a very good "every once a awhile" treat.  You don't get the full, healthy-I-have-energy feeling like Chobani, but it's a decent substitute to creamy, fatty delicious ice cream.  There are 2 servings per container.  Each serving is 3P+.  I ended up eating the whole damn thing and just counted the points for it.









No comments:

Post a Comment