It's been a really good food week. I don't feel deprived and I stayed within 31P+/day all week and plan on doing it the rest of the week! I finally made a real home cooked meal, it tasted sooooo good and was very filling.
Bok Choy Stir-fry - one serving for 1P+
- 2 bundles of bok choy, chopped = 0. I cut the stems, chop them up, then cut leaves in thirds.
- olive oil spray = 0. If you have points to spare, use a 1/2 tsp olive oil.
- up to 1 tbsp oyster sauce - 0
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 oz raw chicken breast - 1
- cook the meat in a little garlic and 2 pumps of oil spray. Add a dash of sea salt. Then scoop it up in a plate and set aside.
- Use 2 pumps of olive oil spray and cook the chopped stems of bok choy until tender, then add the meat and leaves. Add 1 tbsp oyster sauce and 1/4 to 1/2 cup cold water. Cover for 3-4 minutes.
- optional: add pepper flakes and lime (i love salty, spicy and sour).
I know some people give veggies a point value when they cook it but I don't.
Rice - white rice = 4P+
The brand I buy: 1/4 cup uncooked rice yields nearly 1 cup cooked rice. That's pretty dang good!
- Nowadays, white rice and brown rice aren't differen't in points value. Depending on the brand, white and brown will be 4 or 5P+ for 1/4 cup uncooked.
Entire dish for one person = 5P+.
I do not expect to lose any weight tomorrow but hopefully I didn't gain too much from the extra 6500 calories I ate on Saturday and Sunday.