I gained 4.4lbs at Thursday's weigh in. That's what eating 6500 extra calories last Sat & Sun does to you! I'm disappoined but now I feel stronger and even more motivated.
I usually just blanch asparagus but I cooked it in the oven at 425 degrees with 1&1/2 tsp olive oil, little bit of sea salt and black pepper, and it tasted soooooooo good. Soooooo good.
I also reunited with my go-to food that always fills me up and hits the spot - homemade tacos salads/burritos. No more Chipotle for awhile.
This burrito is HUGE.
- Homemade copy cat chipotle rice - recipe at Skinny Taste. I swear, it tastes exactly like Chipotle rice. 1/4 cup uncooked rice yields nearly 1 cup cooked rice at 5P+.
- 3/4 cup chopped lettuce - 0
- 4-5 jalapenos - 0
- 2 tbsp hot salsa - 0
- 1 oz reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese - 2
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion - 0
- 3 oz cooked ground chicken breast in the best homemade taco seasoning - 3P+
Soooooo yummy, i've missed this. It's a very good substitute for Chipotle/Qdoba for 15P+ VS 22-30P+ at Chipotle.
I will be weighing in again next TR at the alternate location. I'm looking forward to starting the at work ww series on 5/17. I love my group and our leader from the at work series. :)