Saturday, May 7, 2011

16 & Pregnant

Ok, now on to food!

I gained 4.4lbs at Thursday's weigh in.  That's what eating 6500 extra calories last Sat & Sun does to you!  I'm disappoined but now I feel stronger and even more motivated.

I usually just blanch asparagus but I cooked it in the oven at 425 degrees with 1&1/2 tsp olive oil, little bit of sea salt and black pepper, and it tasted soooooooo good.  Soooooo good.


I also reunited with my go-to food that always fills me up and hits the spot - homemade tacos salads/burritos.  No more Chipotle for awhile.
 This burrito is HUGE.

- Extra large flour tortilla for 5 P+.
- Homemade copy cat chipotle rice - recipe at Skinny Taste.  I swear, it tastes exactly like Chipotle rice.  1/4 cup uncooked rice yields nearly 1 cup cooked rice at 5P+.
- 3/4 cup chopped lettuce - 0
- 4-5 jalapenos - 0
- 2 tbsp hot salsa - 0
- 1 oz reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese - 2
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion - 0
- 3 oz cooked ground chicken breast in the best homemade taco seasoning - 3P+
Soooooo yummy, i've missed this.  It's a very good substitute for Chipotle/Qdoba for 15P+ VS 22-30P+ at Chipotle.

I will be weighing in again next TR at the alternate location.  I'm looking forward to starting the at work ww series on 5/17.  I love my group and our leader from the at work series.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment