Thursday, April 21, 2011

sea of red clots

Aunt Flo's here!  Things have been going good on the weightloss/lifestyle change front.  I'm losing more now than I did in the beginning.  I'm learning how to listen to what my body craves and what it wants to eat.  I binge less when I do this.

Over the past couple weeks I haven't had much time to try new recipes, i've pretty much just been eating kiwi, mango, spinach-mango-pineapple smoothies, simple salads, sour bamboo stirfry with lean ground meat, rice, baked chips, and whole grain sandwiches. 
The bamboo dish comes out to 7P+.  Seriously, I still love this stuff.

Yummy green smoothies!  If you're going to buy frozen fruit, mango and pineapple are the way to go.  They're so creamy and sweet.  Mix 1/2 cup mango, 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 banana, 1 cup almond milk and 2 cups spinach...freaking best smoothie ever.  I only count 3P+ for this.

I was craving fries soooooo bad last week so I had them!  I bought the frozen kind from whole foods and it definitely put my cravings in check.

I don't have much else to report but I feel good and hopeful for the first time in a very long time.  I believe in this program, I know it works and most importantly, I know it's sustainable.  I'm going to reach my goal weight.  The road hasn't been easy.  I'm learning how to deal with myself VS medicating myself with food.  It's a learning process.  When I don't feel good about my life, I get anxious, depressed and eat.  Now i'm learning how to fight through the pain, past the anxiety, and on to the other side.  The pain lessens each time time I say no to food and it feels good, I feel stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment